Meet Brynn.
She's 3, the second born, and is fabulously wonderful...here are a few of the reasons why:
* She's witty, funny and smart
* She calls her freckles her buttons
* She loves to accessorize her outfits with jewelery - even her jammies
* PinkandPurple (it's all one color) is her favorite color
* Strawberries are her favorite food
* She loves her big sister and thinks it's awesome to get Elsie's hand-me-down clothes, especially the dresses
* She loves to have her back rubbed, and then her 'stinky pits' - yep, she lifts her arm high into the air so you can reach her stinky pits as part of the back rub...and she doesn't even giggle
* She loves to have her fingers and toes painted
* She says "fahnk you verhy much"
* Belle is her favorite princess
* She makes sure to hug me and tell me to "have a good day mama" every day when I drop her off at school
* She sings in the car - Johnny Cash is her favorite right now; "turn on the cowboy song mama"
* Some nights she gets lost in her bed, deep down in her covers while she's sound asleep
* She pretends she's a mermaid in the bathtub
* She loves to dance
* Snugly blankie is her most valuable possession
* Her hair is kind of curly, kind of straight and totally challenging to try and control
* She loves to snuggle and have books read to her
* She loves flowers
She's our "nugget" our "peanut" our "Binners" and I can't imagine our family without her.
I Love You Binny Boo!
4 comments:
I can not wait to meet her one day, and get to see all of these things first hand. I especially love that her favorite song is by Johnny Cash! L-O-V-E IT!
What a wonderful list about Brynn!!
What a sweet girl- she really is so funny and lovable :) It makes me so happy to know that she hugs you every morning and tells you to have a good day.
She is so happy, and that has got to make you feel great at the end of each day- you've got happy kiddos!
Thanks so much for sharing this list- I really loved it! :) :)
Sniffle sniffle!!! This made my day!!! She is so AMAZING and ADORABLE and the best part is...SHE IS YOURS!!!!
You are one lucky Mama!!!!
I love that she dresses up even her jammies and my favorite might just be fhank you verhy much!!!
Okay, I am really crying. I love you and your girl and your list!!!!! Now Elsie!!!!
I love this list!! What an amazing little girl:)
I've missed a few of your great blogs:(...would it be okay if I add you to our blog list?
Post a Comment