May 23, 2011

Need someone to pray for?

Q knows Jennie from University of Redlands.
They spent a semester abroad in Salzburg Austria and became fast friends.

At 30, she's a breast cancer survivor and now currently fighting a new kind of cancer with a new kind of drug. Last summer it returned as Stage IV breast cancer- metastasis to her bones.

She wears rhinestone cancer-kicken' cowboy boots and is hysterically funny and unbelievably honest and optimistic.

Jennie is blogging about her current journey and her battle, you can read it here: http://jenniegrimes.wordpress.com/

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, I can't imagine fighting cancer at this age. I'll check out her blog now, and I will definitely pray for her.

Allison said...

YIKES! I will go check out her blog now-hearing her story really puts things into perspective. I will pray for her! Love you!

Allison said...

So I can't stop reading her blog and crying. This guy she is dating really seems to be her Prince Charming as well. Thank you for sharing. :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I sware I commented on this and it's not here :(.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

I read it all the time and cry and then pray for her. So sad! Reminds me to be present and thankful for health!