May 10, 2011

Happy Mudders Day

Mother's Day came and went without much fuss.

Literally.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy the banana pancakes that were made for me.

Those banana pancakes, at 8:00 am, were the best part of my day.

I have encouraged the "team captain" to try a bit harder next year. Not too hard...let's just say a card would be a great place to start.



Please don't get me wrong and chalk me up as one ungrateful 'mutha' - because I do love my girls more than life itself and without the two of them, I would not have the special honor and privilege of being a mommy.

Here's to Mother's Day 2012!




3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Andrea! I love that picture of you and your girls...your girls are absolutely knock-outs! I hope that next year is full of banana pancakes and cards!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture too! Sorry it was a bust though. TRUST ME, I have had a year or two like that where captain missed the ball! Well he has all year to make it right huh? :) Lots of love to you on a Wednesday from cali!!!!

Annie said...

Yes, here is to Mother's Day 2012!!
Love the pic of you and your girls! And I requested banana pancakes after you texted me that you had some :)
I told myself not to have any expectations on Mother's Day this year, but even so, it is tough not to expect a little bit of fuss to celebrate the lady of the house! Oh well. Maybe next year!