June 6, 2011

Whatcha Been Up To??

More like, what have we been up to?
It's been quite a while since the Wilson Girlzz bloggity blogged.

1st Up-To
Brynn's new bike


An Electra kids cruiser - just like her big sister's.


There's nothing more wonderful than surprising her and seeing her smile.

Even Elsie was super happy, now they can ride together - how cute are they?


2nd Up-To
Playing at Parks


It's been a record cold winter around here and we've had maybe just a handful of days with sun.

We hit up the parks as often as we can.
It might not be warm, but the fresh air feels fabulous!


3rd Up-To
Memorial Day Camping at Howard's Prarie


We packed up the trailer for the first time this year and headed  out with friends for Memorial Day camping.

We should know by now that the weather sucks in Oregon over Memorial Day.

In my best pirate voice:
"We froze oure blorddy arses off!"


A picture of Q (in his Clark Griswald hat) and Marley.
I'm inside the trailer. I am warm.
He is outside the trailer. He is freezing.

Sing this song, second verse same as the first.


Elsie and her new buddy Tim.
He successfully coaxed her out of the tin can we call home to teach her how to make S'mores.

He is now her best friend.

We'll be back soon!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

SO NICE TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!!!!
Love the new bike! Big smiles all around! I can see it was a big hit, nice find, Mama!
We've had a handful of sunny days too, and they make me feel so much better about life. Blue sky and sunshine is just what the doctor ordered :)
Camping in the freezing cold?!?!?!?
You all are troopers!

Blog again soon! I love seeing what the Wilsons are doing :)

Allison said...

Oh how I wish I were in Oregon! I am so glad the bike worked out! :)

I have missed you blogging, and I am glad you gave us an update. Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOOOOO!!!! It is so nice to see you!!!!!!!! I can't believe Brynner's is ready for a bike!!! Maysyn hasn't even ridden a trike! :) She is so adorable! I can't get enough of seeing these two doting sissy's!!!!

The weather has been buck wild around here too!!! It's June for crying out loud!!!! I am impressed with the camping trip! More than ever it is sounding good to me. Weird, but true! :) Maybe we will join you some day!

Yes, please blog again soon!

Just say to yourself "blogging is my faaaavorite" in your best 3 year old Kennedy voice! :)

Molly Andersson said...

Your girls are so sweet :) Love the bike!! how fun!! And S'mores are so fun to make I'm glad she got coaxed :) I'm totally enjoying the sun as well!! :)