May 5, 2011

Here she is!

I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family

Grace Claire Wilson

7 lbs 12 oz, 20 inches long, born today at 11:36 am

 I'm really loving this Auntie gig!!
Grace is beautiful, perfect, yummy and healthy.

Her mommy and daddy are SO in love, as are we.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! Oh she is perfect and beautiful!!!!

Her Antie is looking AHHHMAZZZING!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Call me crazy, but you do have a new auntie glow to you! I am just so excited for Nolan & Beth and the entire family. I just love how much excitement and love a new baby brings to a family.

I sent that link on to my sister with the button bouquets, and she is planning on doing them with Maddy!

The Browns said...

Hurray!! Congrats to you and the baby's parents:) What an exciting time.

Annie said...

You are one hot auntie!
Grace is so beautiful, and I am full of joy for the whole Wilson clan!
I'll bet Elsie and Brynn are going to LOVE their new little cousin! They'll get to teach her all sorts of cool girlie stuff! :)