OMG- your blog does not update on my blog list!!! I am two posts behind!!! These invitations are so, so cute! You have a career opportunity here- you truly are a party planning extraordinaire! You are all about the details, and that is what makes your events so special! What a treat for Beth- baby showers are such a blessing! The cookies will be perfect!
6 comments:
No way!!!!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!!! You have mad crafty skills girl!!! I wanna come....whine....pleaaase!
Beth is super lucky to have you!!!! Are you going to make birdie cookies???? I'm just sayin' pretty awesome favor!!!!!
PS...love the new layout!!!!
Oh you know me so well...of course some sort of oversized cookie will be included in this partay!
YAY! That's my girl! Make sure to document!
OMG- your blog does not update on my blog list!!! I am two posts behind!!!
These invitations are so, so cute! You have a career opportunity here- you truly are a party planning extraordinaire! You are all about the details, and that is what makes your events so special!
What a treat for Beth- baby showers are such a blessing!
The cookies will be perfect!
I love these invites!! So adorable! You are so creative!!
Post a Comment