Happy St. Patricks Day!
Our home was full of green, (and pink, of course), giggles and happy girls this morning.
They were so excited to get to school and are very hopeful that they will catch Liam the Leprechaun who has been leaving them clues all week long.
Good luck lassies!


4 comments:
OH SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! How festive!! I love the addition of the pink!!! I kinda missed the boat this year...well the day is young! What kind of homeschooler am I? You have inspired me today!
So sweet!
I love their pig tails :)
Are you disappointed to hear that we didn't really acknowledge the holiday at all?? Lame! We missed the boat too!
Great pics of the girls- keep 'em coming!
Oh, and your blog make-over is awesome!
Your girls are SO PRECIOUS!! I just love the ponies;)
They are so cute!! I love their outfits!! I have never met them but they are adorable!!
Post a Comment