She came to the girls pottery party and captured some pretty sweet shots.
I thought I would share a few of my favorites.
It really is awesome to have such nice friends!


Each friend at the party got a goody bag with a clip inside.
They all were so excited, and seeing them on the girls looking so cute really made me so happy inside.
In other news...
I'm still working on the old weight loss goal.
It's been three weeks since I last weighed in (yikes!), and today I got back on the scale (nerves!).
Much to my surprise, I lost weight!
Much to my surprise, I lost weight!
3 pounds to be exact, which means I have lost 10.6 pounds in total!!
Stand up and shake whacha mama gave ya with me!
YES.
And, in other news...
I am planning another party - this time for Beth and her sweet belly.
I am planning another party - this time for Beth and her sweet belly.
A baby shower!
How fabulous!? I am in Heaven!
The theme is 'feather her nest.'
I'm just about finished making the invitations and will post pictures soon.
I am excited about the theme; anything with little chubby birds as a mascot makes me happy.
The thought of being an Auntie makes me happy.
I am seriously getting so excited to meet this little, sweet, precious baby girl!!
And, one more news flash...
The Real Housewives of Orange County are back.
And the first episode of the season did not disappoint.
Now, go set your DVR to Bravo-land and call me!



7 comments:
WOW!!! I love a good photographer friend!!! :))) She did a great job!!!!
Hold the phone!!!! Those hair clips rock my world in a I would purchase them on Etsy kind of way!!!! I love them!!!!
Huge props for keeping up on your weight loss efforts! Now you have a fun trip to motivate you!!! :)
I can't wait to see what you come up with for Beth's shower! I love all things birdie!!
Great pictures!
Lucy saw them over my shoulder and asked, "Hey! Are those my friends?"
I said, "yes, it is Brynn and Elsie and they had a birthday party.
Lucy said, "WHAT!?!?! I missed their party???"
I love your new little flower clips. You are so crafty!
You lost 3 lbs!!!!! Nice work!! I'm doing it- I'm shaking my money-maker, doing a dance-of-joy for you :) (Okay, I'm not really doing it- I'm far too comfy on the couch. But I'm so happy for you and IMPRESSED!)
Can't wait to see the details of the baby shower- you are the party planning master!!!
Even though we are so far apart-we art completely on the same wavelength! I am planning Megan's shower with a bird theme as well! I might need to pick your brain on a few things as I am sooo not creative if that is ok with you!
I love the pictures from the girls party! I can not get over how big they are getting. It makes me so sad that I have never met Miss Brynn.
Congrats on the weight loss! Definitely not an easy thing to do.
Love you!
Your girls are beautiful and i love the hair clips!! I can't wait to see pictures of Beth's shower because i know you will do a fabulous job!! and congrats on the weight loss!! I was sick for a few weeks and lost 10.. but I'm pretty sure i already gained back 5 because i was so excited to eat normal food again!!
Loving the flower clips!! You're girls are so adorable:)
PS
DVR is set!!!
PSS
My friend is throwing me a "sprinkle" today...isn't that so cute?! A tiny shower for the second time around with the same sex baby.
PSSS
The purpose of bringing up the "sprinkle" was that it reminded me of you and all your creative parties!! Seemed like a random thought without this little explanation;)
I love the "sprinkle" idea - super cute :o)
Post a Comment