Yesterday, after work, which, mind you was the Friday before Spring Break, I pulled the little treasure below out of the box.
YAHOO!!!
Yesterday marked the end of a long work week and the beginning to 9 (count them!) straight days off work!!
YAHOO!!!
Once the girlies were all tucked into bed, I flopped onto the couch in my cozy clothes and took a good look...

Now, I realize an editor of such a large scale magazine can't possibly know each and every one of their readers, but I really think this lady knows me.
At least for the April issue, she knows me.
Very well.
I would guess as an editor, you can only hope to touch and inspire a majority of your readers; because we all know you can't make everyone happy all the time (right? we all know that, right?). Well, cuddos! Goal accomplished with this reader!
As I pulled into the driveway Friday evening, tired, hungry and grateful to be home I thought briefly about the days ahead of me. We aren't going anywhere fun, no tropical resorts, no ocean views, no lounging by the swimming pool, this week - I've decided to spend some much needed time at home cleaning, organizing and doing my very best to spend as little money as possible.
It's going to be a practical, responsible, minimalist Spring Break.
And, thanks to my new magazine, I have some clear motivation.
I think I'd rather be carefree and a tad bit extravagant instead.
I'm trying to be a "glass half full" kinda girl here and have read my magazine twice through.
T.R.Y.I.N.G.
5 comments:
You know.... if you get your house all organized and you find yourself with nothing to do next week... you could road-trip up north... I'm just saying, my door is open!!!
I didn't get that magazine- my subscription must have ended, but it looks so promising! I might need to go buy it!
Happy Spring Break!
Oh, and your blog still hasn't updated on my blog, but I'm learning to check your blog even if it says that there isn't a new post! :)
Seattle sounds like a great get away...if only I had the funds to fund some fun...tounge twister!
I wonder why my blog doesn't update to yours??? Is there a setting I am missing??? help!
It kills me when I miss your posts! Why, why why, doesn't it update???
I love your Spring Break attitude and plans! I also love that magazine!!! Do share any nuggets of gold you find inside! :)
Oh and don't forget the pops woman!
Hi! I love this issue as well. I am in the midst of cleaning out my closets-it is amazing the things I hold on too! I hope you are having a great week off! Love you.
You're so motivated!!! I have zip, zero...you get the point;) I have a belly that just keeps getting bigger, work that seems like it will never end, and my dear, sweet, Tootsie the Tornado that all just have me treading water. I did, however, convince my sweet husband to let me have some ladies come clean for me next week!!! Small victory:)
Please, please pass on any tips that may motivate me...my life and house dearly need it!!
Post a Comment