January 22, 2011

Weekend Agenda

When I chose to go play last weekend I knew what it meant.

It meant that this weekend would be full of work.
Mama Work.

The list for this weekend includes:
* laundry - were talkin' clothes, bedding, towels, blankies, basically everything
* grocery shopping - mulitple store grocery shopping
* clean the bathrooms - ick
* pay bills - double ick
* vacuum and dust

Are you crying?
I am on the inside.

My mom invited us over for dinner tonight which I am so thankful for because I can guarantee that if I stay on task today I will not want to cook dinner. Not even frozen pizza style dinner. Thanks mom!

Here's a funny pic from tubby time this morning.




What are your weekend plans?
What ever you do, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Secretly, I'm excited to regain control of the house, it will make me feel good - and like I've accomplished something.

2 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

HA! My first plan is to get off the computer and go to sleep! :) It's way past my bed time! Tomorrow I plan to be cooped all over again. My only hope is that I get "walked" around the neighborhood! :)

Ok, enough about me...your weekend sounds rough, but at the end of it all you will have clean laundry, lots of food, a sparkling place to take a bubble bath, all your bills paid, and a dust bunny free home! :) Sunday night is looking like your night!

Tubby bootie is the best! Night night!

Annie said...

What a cute booty!
I hope that you were able to accomplish everything on your list, or at least enough so that you can start the new week feeling like you've got everything under control!
I hope that you had fun at your parents' house last night! I'm sure that you did- J&J are so great. I love your parents :)
Our weekend plans...
as you know, I stayed busy yesterday, and then today I've sat around and done nothing. I've been playing a video game on Dev's iPad. My sinuses are achy and my anxiety is buggin'. Ugh.
talk to you soon :)