January 20, 2011

It Really Happened

What does a 4 day weekend, 800 miles, 16 hours in the car and birthday invitation do to a girl/mom/best friend?

It makes her crazy.
It makes her think she is invincible.

It lands she and her daughters in Issaquah with a wonderful family and helps satisfy that need to bond and reconnect with people she truly loves.

The Wilson Girlzz had an awesome weekend together with Mama Rantz & Co.

It was a fast and furious weekend and I am so happy I was feeling brave enough to venture north a-la single mother style. Elsie and Brynn were troopers and all in all I think our trip was a big success.

Here's a little photo recap of our adventure and our special friends. Enjoy!


Peek-a-Boo!
Lucy's 4 and she is 100% fabulous!


The only proof we were actually together. A picture snapped the morning we left - I am fairly certain that Elsie was screaming in the background during one of her most epic meltdowns ever (sorry about that buddy!) and Max was hanging off of Annie's leg - and we still manage to look gooo-oood!



Chummy tubby buddies making funny faces.


Snow White.



Sleeping Beauty and her adorable new friend Grey.



Seriously, how sweet are they!?



I love this picture of our girls.



3 comments:

Annie said...

OH! You got such great pictures!!!! Thank you for posting these- I am going to steal them right away so that I can have copies!
Gosh, our girls (and Ethan and Grey too!) all played so well together! It was really fun to see them in all of their many, many costume changes!
And how lame that we only have one picture together????? LAME!!!!! And we even pre-planned to take more pictures during this visit. We failed! NEXT TIME, it is going to be straight-up paparazzi style- you won't be able to escape my camera! Oh watch me now!
I commend you on your single- mother road trip skills :) It was a long trip for you girls and I am SO SO happy that you came up to visit and celebrate with us!
BIG HUGS!!!

Allison said...

I so wish I could have been there. I am sure that E would have loved to play princess with the girls. I just can't get over how big all the kiddos are getting. Love you both!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You girls are just over the top adorable! I love the picture of you two and the back story of the screaming, leg hanging on kiddos in the background! :)

I am sooooo happy that you made that trip, very brave I might add, to visit!

I was just thinking this morning about how all of us girls really really really do need to do a bloggers weekend sometime in the next year (maybe sans kiddos) and the pictures and the memories would be off the hook :)! Ya, I just said off the hook!

I love the tubby time pictures and the new friends that you met!!! Your girls are as cute as ever!

GREAT POST!