January 26, 2011

A Real Downer

Guess what friends?

I lost 1.8 pounds since my last weigh in!

Seriously, I am totally shocked!
With Seattle and a big, long road trip I was fairly certain I'd be starting all over this week.

The official tally now is -9.6.

Happy!

7 comments:

Annie said...

WHAAAAT?!?!?!
NICE!!!!!
I thought for sure that I'd messed up your diet, with the bean dip and the conversation hearts... but you did so well!!!
I thought that "a real downer" was going to be bad news, but this is exciting news :) You look great, buddy!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OH I finally get it!!!! The real downer was that the weight went down...OH... :))). I am a little slow these days. I really couldn't get it. I think my brain is permamushy!

I am soooo happy for you! You are rockin' it girl!!!!

The Browns said...

Hi, it's Niccole. We've met a couple times...the last being at Annie's wedding;) I just wanted to congrats, but also in all you're pics you look amazing!!! I wish I had your motivation;)

Molly Andersson said...

good job!! keep it up!! I gained 12 lbs since i first started beauty school so now that I'm done I'm trying to lose them again! but I'm only down 1 lol :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

Hi Molly & Niccole!! I'm excited you came by to visit :o)

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!!

Allison said...

I am so impressed! Well done. Love you!

The Browns said...

Bummer! I left out a word and I wrote you're instead of your...great first impression;)