* Justin Bieber
* Ludacris
* Usher
* Spike Lee
* Paula Deen
* Evander Holyfield
* Hulk Hogan
* Ty Pennington
* Sugarland
* Indigo Girls
??
You got it??
I'mmma give y'all a hint:

Aw Hale No...Say It Aint So!
The common bond here is Atlanta Baby!
HotLanta.
What did I do before NeNe and Kim?
Who kept me up so late before Sheree and Phaedra?
It's so embarrassing, but my guilty pleasure is the Real Housewives of Bravo...meet me in any city; I am totally there.
Last night, I stayed up way to late watching the girls from HotLanta.
Oh, they really get me.
I love them all for all different reasons.
If you don't watch...you're probably better off for it...but if you do...WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?!
As for myself, I am a NeNe girl. I laugh at how long her index finger is as she waves it in the faces of other given' em what for and layin' the law down.
Can't stand Kim.
Sheree is major stuck up.
Cynthia needs to get a grip. If I was that beautiful, I wouldn't spend my days crying.
Kandi is so talented and girlfriend keeps it real. yo.
Phaedra is just plain weird, but she kinda grew on me over the season.
If you were bed bound, and had to find ways to occupy your time (droppin' a hint like it's hot) this might be right up your ally. Mindless, ridiculous and it will make you appreciate your little world more than ever. I'm just sayin'.
Not up for Atlanta?
I would recommend Orange County (new season starts in March!) or New York (in February!) - they are my other two favorite cities.
And, now you know...I'm a total Bravo-TV Junkie.
Still love me? right?
6 comments:
Aw Hale No!!
Okay, I've never seen a Housewives show, but I know that so many people watch and enjoy... so maybe I'll catch the fever one day. But in the mean time, I totally enjoy your enthusiam and your new lingo! :)
Oh, and how do you pronounce Phaedra????
Thanks for humoring me ;)
Pronunciation is Fahy-dra.
I think you'd like the OC or NY girls the best.
Loves!
HA! So funny!!!! Way to come through for a girl Andrea! Okay, I am a complete fan of New York and watched New Jersey too! Atlanta seemed kinda wild, but I think you sold me on it! You crack me up! Did you watch Bethenny Getting Married? I was shamelessly hooked on that too! :)
I am totally baffeled by their names!!! I did watch a few seasons of OC, and I was hooked. I stopped watching a while back and have yet to get back on the RHW train. However, I love how this show brings out "flava" in you! You crack me up!
I am a FAN!! I really like OC, Beverly Hills, and New York:) I loved Bethany Getting Married, too!! I'm happy to hear that all of you have this guilty pleasure, also...I thought I was all alone;)
Yesss girls!!
Niccole and Lisa I am so happy you both watch too :o)
Allison, the names are crazy, the boobs are fake, and the sass is 100% real...trust me, you would love it!
Post a Comment