February 1, 2011

Favorite Things

Kind of like the '10 Things You Might Not Know About Me' - here are some of my favorite things.

Color: grass green

Coffee Stop: Dutch Bros - Americano with sugar free hazelnut and a little cream

Vacation Spot: this one is hard, but I'm thinking if I could vacation in Santa Barbara without a spending limit, it would be one down right awesome good time

Season: summer

Holiday: Easter

Dessert: mud pie

Cocktail: Tom Collins (made with vodka, not gin)

Accomplishment: running in the Epic Relay last June

Letter in the Alphabet: other than an A, it would be Q

TV Show: Modern Family, I'm pretty sure I am married to Phil Dunphy (betcha thought I was going to say the Housewives of some crazy city!)

Summer Activity: camping with my fam

Pair of Shoes: patent leather Dansko Mary Janes

Meal of the Day: breakfast

Blog: other than my dear, sweet friends...I love, love, love Jones Design Company

Bible Passage: 1st Corinthians 13: 4-7

Childhood Memory: our trip to Kaui and the helicopter tour of the island we took.

Now, it's your turn!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Ooooh, this is fun! So, should I list my favorites of the same categories? Yes, I think I'll do that.
Gosh, SB without a spending limit????? Sign me up for that vacation!
And now I'd like a big slice of mud pie, in the summer!!!

Allison said...

This is fun! There were a few surprises (Modern Family) because I did think that you would write about RHW of ATL! Well...I am off to change a stinky bum! Love you!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

This is so fun! I saw this post last night and it made me so happy. I am having a really rough time the last couple of days and I almost couldn't comment, but I am having a good moment and I wanted to tell you how much I love these posts!!! We will see if I can drum up my favorites. :)

BTW I visited the furniture blog..Anna something or other...OMGSH...my head is swimming! How have you not made something yet? :)

The Browns said...

I'm learning so much about everyone!!! Here are mine:

Color: Pink

Coffee Stop: Dutch Bros- decaf, nonfat, coconut latte

Vacation Spot: I haven't been that many places...Can I pick a place I've never been...Italy/Europe in general? I know I'd love it if I ever make it there!

Season: Fall

Holiday: Christmas

Dessert: Banana Cream Pie from Ruth's Chris

Cocktail: Not a big drinker...last drink was probably 3-4 years ago, but Lemon Drops are tasty;)

Accomplishment: being a momma, running 24 miles, being a nurse.

Letter in the Alphabet: L

TV Show: Life Unexpected.

Summer Activity: I like camping too!

Pair of Shoes: Uggs

Meal of the Day: Dinner