November 24, 2010

Early Results

I weighed in yesterday - the holiday's threw off our Wednesday schedule - as did the crazy amount of snow we have.

Results are gooo-oood this week!

I lost 2.4 pounds!!
I'm now down 5.8!!

I can't lie - I did do the happy dance!!

Another reason to happy dance is this little link:

http://bfads.net/Adscans

You might already know about it, but it's a sneak peak at all the ad scans for Black Friday deals!
Plan your shopping and your strategies!!

p.s. please do accept my sincere apologies for my sucky blog entries this month, I have all kinds of excuses, but will spare you the painful details...I've got some days off and will promise to put in a little time with a thorough recap and pictures!!

3 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

WOOHOO!!!!! and WOOHOO!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!

Gosh that has to feel G-O-O-D!!!! Super proud of you Andrea! Especially while being sick!

Love the Black Friday tips! Don't forget that you can go to Target tonight and buy it all up and then get a price adjustment while the early risers scramble! :)

Gobble Gobble!!! :)

Annie said...

So proud of you and so happy for you! I love the thought of you doing the happy dance! :) :)
I'll check out the black Friday ads and plan my strategy!!

comfy cozy said...

Only if you accept my sincere apologies for being such a sucky blog friend commenter! :)

I'm proud of you, Andrea! I tell ya, this coming summer is all yours!!!