Seriously, I need to see the girls! I might start a campaign! :)I am super excited for your progress! To have any weight loss at all the week after Thanksgiving is a success in my book!!!
As Lisa said, any loss after an eating-focused holiday is a success! Nice work!! :)And yes, I would like to see some Elsie and Brynn faces too! I might join Lisa's campaign!
Well done! Pretty sure I gained a small newborn in the past couple of weeks! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Seriously, I need to see the girls! I might start a campaign! :)
I am super excited for your progress! To have any weight loss at all the week after Thanksgiving is a success in my book!!!
As Lisa said, any loss after an eating-focused holiday is a success! Nice work!! :)
And yes, I would like to see some Elsie and Brynn faces too! I might join Lisa's campaign!
Well done! Pretty sure I gained a small newborn in the past couple of weeks! :)
Post a Comment