November 17, 2010

It's Wednesday Again!!

Week 2 results are in...

See-ya 1.6 pounds!!

Official tally lost is 3.4 pounds!!

I'm pretty excited considering this past week has royally sucked
(as did my eating habits).

2 rounds of pink eye and an ear infection meant three trips to the doctor.
I got really, really, really behind at work.

And, today I am yucky sick.

Fill me up with NyQuil (pretty sure there are no points there!) and tuck me into bed.

I promise I'll be back with more soon.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Goodbye 3.4!! That is so great, and seriously, you've had a rough week! I am so sorry that you are now sick. Hopefully you are being taken care of, and hopefully the nyquil gave you some rest and you will feel better today :)
Keep up the good work- your point-counting is paying off!!!!
Love you!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh Andrea! That sounds beyond rough! So sorry you are sick! I am super proud of your continued WW success! Way to go!

comfy cozy said...

Way to go, friend!! I declare that you head on over to whatever your favorite little shop is and buy yourself a present. Something totally unnecessary that you normally wouldn't buy!

I'm seriously happy for you!!!!

P.S. I am a sickie, too! :(