7 is my favorite number!!! You two are so adorable together and I love your sweet little family!!!
P.S. Thanks for asking me how I am doing. I am quite truthfully not doing so great. I have a severe from of morning sickness that only 1-2 % of women get I am told. I haven't left the couch in almost a month. I have to take meds and they completely freak me out. Soooooo :) on that note...I could definitely use any prayers that could come my way! :)
I hope you and Q have a fabulous day remembering the day you said I DO!!!!
Happy Anniversary!! You take really do make quite a cute couple!! So happy that you are de-bunking the 7 year itch myth! :) Cheers to many, many more!!
Soooo soory again, Lis...it appears I've passed the torch to you! :(
4 comments:
7 is my favorite number!!! You two are so adorable together and I love your sweet little family!!!
P.S. Thanks for asking me how I am doing. I am quite truthfully not doing so great. I have a severe from of morning sickness that only 1-2 % of women get I am told. I haven't left the couch in almost a month. I have to take meds and they completely freak me out. Soooooo :) on that note...I could definitely use any prayers that could come my way! :)
I hope you and Q have a fabulous day remembering the day you said I DO!!!!
Happy Anniversary!! You take really do make quite a cute couple!! So happy that you are de-bunking the 7 year itch myth! :) Cheers to many, many more!!
Soooo soory again, Lis...it appears I've passed the torch to you! :(
Oops, TWO not TAKE! :)
Happy Anniversary Q & A!!!
love love love!!!
Post a Comment