"You are a mommy, and mommies aren't funny."
Great words to start the morning with, Elsie.
Humpf...here's to hoping the day gets better!
p.s. I kind of do happen to think I am a little funny...maybe it would be 'funny' to hide a certian someone's tiara and Princess and the Frog movie...
muahh haa haaa
7 comments:
You are SUPER funny!
One of the funniest people I know!
This blog post is even funny!
I love you- hope your day is going well, and I hope that you are looking forward to Survivor as much as I am :)
Yep, gonna have to disagree with the kiddo...you are Ha-larious!! I'd be lying if I said that I wish that talent came natural to me! But hey, I DO keep trying and I DO laugh at my own jokes, even if no one else does! :)
And your vampire laugh was even funny too!
Post note: my heart will be crushed the day Han says that to me!
Survivor Night!!
YEEE HAAWWW!!
I've been looking forward to it all day long (really!)
Thanks for the love of my jokes girls - you make me feel...well, funny again :o)
I am going to have to agree with the masses on this one...sorry Elsie...YOU ARE SOOOO FUNNY!!!! One of the funniest I know!
I'm calling you out that I'd like to read another post from you!! :)
I can actually hear you laughing right now! I was wrong about a lot of things with my parents, and Elsie has this one wrong too. She will figure it out soon enough though I am sure!
Post a Comment