I should have extended an invitation...
She was a fabulous hostess - her house was lovely, cupcakes were scrumptious, the sparkling water flowing, and the kiddies were all sugared up on jelly beans...
There's still time to 'party' with Annie!
If you feel like shopping, and a little splurge, just let me know and we'll get things rockin'!
2 comments:
I can't wait to place my order!
I noticed Katie wearing her deco ring yesterday, and it looks so beautiful!
Also, I saw someone wearing a charm necklace in Target, so I asked her if I could see which charms she chose (because it is overwhelming to chose, you know?). She had picked the initial of their last name, a stone of the month that they got married, and a cross. It looked so pretty!
I recently turned over the budget and paying the bills to the hubby which has its highs and lows. "Highs" is that I don't have another added stress on my plate right now. "Lows" is that I don't know how much money we have (or don't have!), or else I'd be ordering right now! I'll check with Mr. Money and get back to you! :)
I do adore this line!
Post a Comment