Tonight I am thrilled and plain-old beside myself with joy!
God has blessed our family.
God has blessed me with a new "title."
I am going to be an AUNTIE!!
Nolan and Beth are preggers, just 6 weeks along, but excited beyond words.
Thank you God, You are so good to us!
4 comments:
Oooohhhh, CONGRATULATIONS!!! And what a fine title that is...you will be great in your new 'position,' um, like the coolest Auntie ever! :)
Can you believe that I am an Auntie to 10, soon to be 12??!
And the best part is that you get to sniff in that beautiful scent of a newborn in less than 9 months!
May God bless your brother and sister in law.
Oh Andrea!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Being an Antie is the best!!! Next to being grandma, that is!!! You will get to do your share of spoiling and newborn loving like Sadina said!!!
Yes, blessings, blessings, for their newfound family!!!
That is so so so exciting!!!!!
I am really happy for you all!
Elsie and Brynn get to have a COUSIN!
You and Q get to be AUNT & UNCLE!!!
Seriously, seriously exciting!
How did they make the big announcement?
I'll bet that Nolan is flying high-He is going to be a really great daddy, just like Q.
I hope that Beth is feeling well so far!
Andrea! You have no idea how excited I am that you bought the book and are loving it! Doesn't it just feel like a little treasure?!
Bday ideas...well, are you doing a joint party? I would guess so. I am having Maysyn's usual guest a.k.a Hanna Renfrow for a tea party. It's a tea for two themed party!!! You could do one too! Tea pots and butterflies is how we are rollin'!
Post a Comment