February 5, 2010

c'est moi



Inspired by Hanna's Mommy, I thought I would share too -

Here are a few things you might not know about moi.


* I love, love, love dark chocolate - Dove is the best!

* My favorite color is grassy green - accompanied with navy blue and white.

* I adore chubby little birds, alive and as artwork. They remind me of my grandmother who loved quail.

* If I could own a second home anywhere, it would be a Nantucket cottage with an Atlantic ocean view.

* Silly as it sounds, sometimes I can't sleep at night because I lay there thinking and mapping out my next craft.

* I have a strange, nerd crush on Sheldon Cooper, from the show Big Bang Theory - "bazinga!"

* I have had 8 different cars since 16...the one I am currently driving, is my favorite!

* I played lacrosse in college, on a club team, I wasn't great, and I broke a girl's nose. It was a total accident!


* I am terrified to swim in the ocean. Don't even like to go in past my knees!

* As I've grown up, I've realized that I love to read, I wish I had time to do it more.

* Camping with my family is my favorite escape. It's easy, we are in nature, and I feel more connected to each one of them when we are out.

* I have no cousins. Which might explain why I am so incredibly happy for Elsie and Brynn to have one on the way.

* I believe my brother is one of the most amazing people I know. I am so proud of him, always.

* Making my bed is not a priority...but a clean refrigerator (inside and out) IS.

* Quentin and I had our first date 15 years ago, this February 16th.

* I love to dance - I admit, I'm not great, but it's so fun to shake your booty!

* I dream of owning a business where I could make custom decorated cookies and cupcakes and wrap them up in fancy beautiful gift baskets. Oh, I'd also have a flower shop incorporated somehow :o)

* Ranunculus are my favorite flowers - so, I'll leave you with a little bunch to enjoy!


6 comments:

comfy cozy said...

You are sooo cute!! I love that list- it really makes me feel more connected to you!

First I have to address the 'nerd crush' issue... it totally made me giggle because although I haven't seen Big Bang Theory, I get it; mine is Greg from that old show "Yes, Dear." He is so nerdy and I told Danny that if I were to choose a mate now, he might be out of the running because I love dorky guys! :)

Oh and totally agree with the fridge thing! If mine were filthy I think it wouldn't make me want to eat!

And yes, night time is my 'go-time' too...I sware it's when I have the best ideas!

Oh, and a huge congrats to you and Q... I love that you guys go back as far as Danny and I do! Horay! (pronounced as if you were in the military!)

Okay, just confirmed that the reason I'm attracted to dorks is because, um, I totally am one! :)

comfy cozy said...

P.S. I heart your new background!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Sadina...trust me, you would love Sheldon! Because I totally understand the Greg attraction...what IS it??!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I feel more connected too!!! You have no idea how much I love dark chocolate too, and we share the green thing, nightime craft visions for sure, and my nerd crush (mine was the Karate Kid)!

I am ashamed to say and will deny to my children that I in fact broke a girls nose once too, I wish I could say it was an accident :) I was fiesty in High School. I can't believe you played lacrosse!!! So cool Andrea!

I must say that you should own that business one day!!! Your cookies are off the hook!!! Oh and Sadina could be your photographer!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Okay, re-reading my comment you can tell that it is waaaay past my bed time and certain sentences are lacking...well...structure and cohesiveness! Sorry, I turn into a pumpkin after 8 :)!

Annie said...

Bazinga!
Your new blog background is lovely! So cute!
Such a fun list!!
L learned a few things: I did not know that you love dark chocolate! And I didn't know that clean fridge beats out a made bed :) You've now spent half of your life with Q! I think that you are a great dancer, and I really hope that you are able to open your dream business one day. It suits your natural talents and it would be awesome!