I'm pretty excited about this gift I just purchased from amazon.com !!!
For all the men in your life, who are hard to shop for and love sports (ummm isn't that all men!?) why not get him a garden gnome adorned in his favorite team attire?
From what I could tell, there's a gnome for almost every team...even college teams!!

For all the men in your life, who are hard to shop for and love sports (ummm isn't that all men!?) why not get him a garden gnome adorned in his favorite team attire?
From what I could tell, there's a gnome for almost every team...even college teams!!
I'm super excited - it's silly and dumb, but will most likely bring a smile to my special guys' face Christmas morning! And, really, isn't that what it's all about anyways?
3 comments:
Yes, yes, a smile IS what it's all about! I think Q will be super impressed by your cleverness! And I think the little fellow is pretty darn cute too!
Soooo cute and clever!!!! I love knomes!
Q will love it! What a great gift idea! Nice work!
Post a Comment