November 17, 2009

Officially Private

Ah, this feels nice...not having to worry about some whonanangins reading my blog, just my 4 devoted reader-buddy-bloggers and me...yes!

A little recap on the Facebook TP'r...she never responded to my response. Ugh! Whatever!?! After all that fuss, I don't think she really cared if I accepted the apology or not. Good gracious, why do I wreck myself over stuff like that?

It's been pretty uneventful around our house these days, but I do have some highlights to report ~

* A treadmill will be arriving at our house this Friday! My parents graciously gave up their "coat rack" to us and I am so excited! After our trip to watch my brother in the marathon, and then, let's face it, after watching Carrie Underwoods performance on the CMA's, who I admit, I have a total girl-crush on and have re-watched the performance nearly a dozen times...I'm motivated to get back into running and...shhh...might even register for a race of some sort as the goal to be attained!

* Thanksgiving will be at my parents house this year! I am beyond words excited about this breaking news. My in-laws are the type that prefer, like, and always host every holiday function at their house, on their terms, with their traditions. Not that I am complaining, but I am thrilled that this year will be different and I'm hoping that a new tradition is set...either way, at least the girls will now know that a holiday meal can happen at the other grandparents house ;o)

* The fabulous homemade Kahlua is currently brewing, brine-ing, and should be ready just in time for some holiday spirits! I'm super excited and am trying to figure how I can ship liquids ;o)

On the un-highlight list, Brynn has a check up today, which means shots. I'm totally dreading the visit. I know it will all be fine, but these are the times I just want to fall apart right there with her, as I am trying to convince her that it's just fine that some stranger pokes her with a needle and makes her hurt. Being a mom is rough!

I'm hoping to log back in and give some tips tonight - I've got 2 recipes to share that are scrumptious!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, officially private!! You can say whatever you want!!!
I think it is so awesome that you are getting a treadmill! I've always wanted one, however, I would also want a tv in front of it so I'd have something to look at. Are you going to put a tv in front of it?
Yes, I totally understand your girl-crush. Carrie Underwood is disgustingly perfect!!!
Yeah for Thanksgiving with the Badleys! I've spent Thanksgiving with your parents once... it was lovely! :)
I hope that Brynn's appointment went well, and that her shots weren't too tough for her OR you!!
Love love love :)

comfy cozy said...

Yay for private! Now you can get really juicy and have no fears! :)

First, poor Brynners! I hope the appt. went okay. Darn shots! It really is the worst! I hope you girls have recovered!

I also hope that the treadmill situation works out better for you than it did for me! Mine is still in my bedroom and I have not once set foot on it since I moved it in there over 2 years ago! But I sense you are a bit more of a go-getter than I am so I have faith in you!

Thanksgiving sounds perfect! Are you in charge of making anything? I think I'm stuck with the mashed potatoes this year...again!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

YAY for PRIVATE!!! Now we want a super juicy and revealing post!!! :) You have no idea how many times I have considered getting a treadmill! I used to love to use them at the gym back when I was a gym goer. However, I do fear that mine would meet the same fate as Sadina's! :) I am so rooting for you though to have all the success! Watch out Carrie!

Yay for a Thanksgiving with your fam! I can't wait for the pictures!

:((( I despise taking Maysyn in for check ups! The shots are the worst. I avoid them until they call me enough and I oblige by bringing her in for just one of the six she needs! I cry right along with her every time!