August 26, 2009

Umm, yes, it is ours...

Congratulations! You are the winning bidder on eBay!
Tell us Q, what are you going to do now?


Breathe, Andrea, just breathe.

9 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I am almost speachless!!!! OMGSH! WOW!!! SO COOL!!! WOW!!!! More to come in the morning!

Wilson Girlzz said...

so...are you teasing me or what?

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

No I am not teasing you! Are you teasing me? :)

I just think it is so out of the ordinary and shocking! But... it's also really beautiful! Seriously, how fun will that be?

How will you get it if it's on ebay?

Annie said...

what??? he bought a van on ebay?????? okay, more details please!!!!
it looks pretty nice!
i am hoping that the seller lives close to issaquah :)

comfy cozy said...

Yeah Q, what are you going to do now?! Load your sweet family up and go for a little trip to the desert to a little place called Reno??!! It's got "road trip" written all over that thing!!

I love it! Seriously!! What's there not to love? Andrea, there is NO shame in a VW bus! Along with "road trip" it's also got "memory maker" written all over it! Or "baby maker" if Q wants to show you the backseat! Hee-hee! Ha-ha! Am I the only one cracking myself up?!

Just to reiterate- love it! :)

Annie said...

Sadina, you are cracking me up! Memory maker/baby maker... funny!!! :)

comfy cozy said...

Thanks Annie! It's a sad fact that I often just crack myself up! :)

Oh, and I won't quit blogging...how could I ever leave you girls?!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Seriously funny stuff! :)))

Wilson Girlzz said...

The "baby-maker / memory-maker" made it home safely late last night.

This is a pretty random thing for us, but when I woke up this morning and saw that little bucket of sunshine in our driveway, I smiled!