July 3, 2009

UUUGGGHHHH!!

It's 90 degrees outside.
It's moving weekend...like moving all of the little itty bitties from closets, the kitchen cabinets, you know - the things that take forever to pack.

I'm tired.
I'm hot (and might be a little stinky!)
I've hit the wall, and it's only 3:30...how am I going to make it the rest of the day!?

Moving is poopy!

But what is SO NOT poopy is what Elsie said to me this morning at our 'new cottage' ~
"Mommy, I want to have Christmas here! Please!"

I admit, I started to cry!
I love that little girl!

5 comments:

comfy cozy said...

Oh Andrea! Elsie's wish of Christmas at the Cottage is too sweet! A girl after my own heart for thinking of Christmas in July! I love her! So glad her wish will be granted!

Yuck on the tedious part of moving! Hang in there...you'll be settled before you know it! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Andrea!!! I am feeling your pain at this exact moment!! It's hot...I am sweaty and we are moving some more and decorating and we can't decide which curtains to use and Dougie is getting grouchy! UGGH!!

On a positive note I love Christmas in the Cottage with Elsie!!!!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Grouchy has been the theme today for Q and I.

He finally turned and said to me "hate the move, not the movers."

Amen Hubby!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I love it :)!!!

Annie said...

Hate the move, not the movers, indeed! Love it!
Well, you are just that much closer to being done!
How sweet that Elsie wants to have Christmas in the "new house"!
Perfect!