Today, tonight, and most likely into tomorrow...my special, wonderful friend Allison is having her first baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!
I doubt I'll be able to sleep!
I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?
I wonder how Allison is doing?
How is Robert doing?
Does she need ice chips? Chapstick? A mint?
I wish I could be there - growing increasingly uncomfortable in those stiff waiting room chairs.
Maybe I'd be putting a puzzle together with Annie. We would most likely be getting rummy and giggly because we are tired, and excited, and all juiced up on some iced coffee drinks. We would be bound and determined not to fall asleep and the moment we heard that little, tiny, sweet cry coming from down the hall, we would for certain hug each other and CRY!
Gosh...I'm all teary eyed!
It's a wonderful day - a special gift from God is on it's way!!
Hope your trip is a safe, special and wonderful one little one!!
4 comments:
Gosh, what I wouldn't give to be in Texas in a hospital waiting room with you right now!!!
I am all amped up and excited-- can't wait to hear from Al!! I can't believe that Allison is going to be a mommy any moment now! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An A-Team reunion needs to be on the calendar :)
Sweet post, Andrea! I wish you two were in Texas too! But a reunion asap will just have to do!
I talked to Lisa this morning and heard that all is well with the sweet baby boy! Yay for Allison! I can't wait to see pics and hopefully hear the birth story! Oh, how I love a good ol' birth story! God is good! :)
Yes, I did forget to get the birth story!!! :) Annie expect a call for that soon!!
Andrea, I feel like congratulating you!!! How exciting!!!!
Now the A team is complete and allll Mommies!!!!
I am in tears reading this for the first time! How I wish you all could have been there for our little miracle. Thank you for all of your excitement over the birth of our little one. We are so in LOVE!
Post a Comment