Here I am...living the good life...
At my bestie's house, with our families, on a Thursday night, taking advantage of TiVo so we can all enjoy Survivor AND American Idol once the kiddos are asleep.
Does life get any better than this?!
This morning we woke up to SNOW! It was beautiful and kind of surprising all at the same time. It made for a great excuse to stay inside and have a great time, doin' a whole lotta nothin'...yes indeed!
Our big outing today was to the Bellvue mall to play in the new play area. The girls had a great time and although short lived, our adventure outside the front door was grand indeed!
To all those in our blogging family - I'm happy to report that Annie & Max look great. Max is adorable and he's making for quite the round belly on our friend!
Tomorrow, we might try an outing for a little over an hour...we'll be sure to keep you all posted and pictures will come too!
3 comments:
I want to be inside watching TV doing nothing while it snows too!!! Sounds like my cup of tea, pure relaxation! Seriously, doing things is highly overrated!
Thanks for the update; sounds like the besties are having a wonderful time! I would just add that I think you guys need to throw some cookies in the oven! I hear they go great with snow and TV! :)
Snow?! I begged for extreme weather when I was there! How cozy! The boats in Bellevue are tons of fun! Maysyn is jealous!
We can't wait to see pictures!
Very impressed that you are blogging from the Rantz home on vacation! Well done! Give that belly a rub for me!
AHHHH! I love this blog :) It is so nice having you here, and it is fun to just be mommies together and not have too much of an agenda! Though, I do miss the days of shopping trips and cocktails! We've traded those days for mall play area and bagged snacks for the kiddies!
Post a Comment