I'm back...back to the blogger world I have missed so dearly!
No Internet at home is really killing the drill!
To all my blogger buddies - your posts have been sensational! Thank you!
So, it's 2009.
Hurray.
We were in bed by 9:30 on new years eve after a rough night of getting the kids to stop having melt-downs and tantrums...what a great evening it was...
I did manage to make a resolution and usually I don't share them, but I'm determined this year to follow through, so here you go world, this is what I want to do....
SIMPLIFY & ORGANIZE MY LIFE
I fully believe that I'll be a better wife, mom, friend, etc. if I can get a grip on somethings in my little world.
Wish me luck!
I'll keep you all posted - here's the first update - I have organized the "phone book drawer." There has not been a phone book in this drawer for over a year because it was so full of clutter and crap, now it has a home and a lovely home at that.
Baby steps!
Inspired by Sadina's 9 Things You Didn't Know About Me, and all the great responses - here are mine...oh, the freedom of being so honest!
1. I am completely, 100% scared of the dark.
2. Q and I l-o-v-e watching bull riding on ESPN. Yes, LOVE it!
3. I broke a girls nose once in a lacrosse match in college - it was an accident, I promise.
4. The only sports I have ever competed in required me to wear a skirt - tennis and lacrosse.
5. We don't balance our checkbook - never have.
6. Scary movie previews on TV give me nightmares. Shouldn't they be toned down for all viewers? or are they?
7. I hate root beer, mayo and tapioca pudding. Thinking about it makes me want to gag!
8. I was in an armed robbery in Santa Barbara.
9. I don't get the Harry Potter craze either - I tried, and didn't get past the first chapter. Guess I'm not a wizard lover
4 comments:
Happy New Year, Andrea! It was starting to get a little sad with just the three of us (well, four counting Dougie!).
Love your 9 list! Couldn't agree more with the scary movie trailers! Really, it should be illegal, especially for the poor little kiddies in the room. Some of the trailers are so awful that therapy could be needed after! And the armed robbery incident could definitely be blog-worthy if you're having a slow day. How scary!!
First of all WELCOME BACK! You were missed!! Second, love your background!!!
I hate the "phonebook drawer" I am the only one who cleans it EVER and the last person to ever clutter it. I have threatened that I am going to empty it into a trash bin with reckless abandon forsaking all "treasures" that may have been left behind.
I share some top 9 items with you.. I am also 100% afraid of the dark, Doug and I have been known to watch bull riding, I also broke a girls nose. Unfortunatley it was on purpose in a former life!
Hi Andrea! What a great resolution. I might give effort to organizing and simplifying too. I think that the phone book drawer is a great place to start!
I enjoyed your 9 facts! I agree that the thought of mayo is yucky, but I think you are missing out on rootbeer and tapioca :)
Love you! Glad you are back!
Q's biggest threat to date is a root beer float with mayo icecream.
I think I would die!
Post a Comment