December 30, 2008

Faaa Laaa Laaa Laaa

Welcome to the Wilson Family Holiday Recap!

We'll start with the Holiday Sing Along - the girls' school puts on a holiday special for the kids to dress up and sing cute Christmas songs.

Elsie was too cute, and ready to sing her heart out to jingle bells before we left the house...










But, when it came time to sing, our peanut was not so jolly.
We asked her later, 'did you have fun singing?' and her answer was... 'I didn't sing, I cried.'
At least she's in touch with reality right?
Suit Up!
Here's Elsie outside playing in the snow...well, she claims she was 'shubbling' but Q did all the work!
CHRISTMAS EVE
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house, my mom had to work on Christmas Day (darn medical world!) and so, we partied down the night before...
Brynn was LOVING the wrapping paper and Elsie's new Madeline doll is mooning the camera! OOPS!! Sorry for the x-rated photo!

Brynners also got her first shopping cart - soo fun and soo noisy! She's a walking machine and this makes it just that much more fun, I'm sure you can tell she's having so much fun by the look on her face
Twas the Night Before Christmas
Elsie and I made cookies for Santa, wrote him a card and left carrots for his reindeer - she was so excited she could hardly handle it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Brynn's first Christmas morning was a huge success - her favorite stocking stuffer were her Gerber baby poofs...delicious!

And then we have the candids of the happy present openers. Both girls had a great day...mom and dad did too!


Brynn was laughing so hard in this picture at Elsie - who on the other side of the room was dancing and singing - her moves were sensational and all the attempted photos turned out blurry! Bummer!

I'll leave you with my favorite Elsie picture ~
What makes this even better is that this present was for our dog Marley - Santa brought him a new doggy pillow.
We call this the lottery winner face...come on Ed McMahon... knock on our door, we are ready!!














3 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

AAAAWWWW the tearful performance has to be my favorite! So cute!

It really looks like your girls enjoyed the perfect Christmas! I love the cookies for Santa baked together! I always forget about the carrot for the reindeer! Huge points for that!

Brynn is super cute with her shopping cart! These little mobile mama's are sure adorable. Maysyn would love that because she could put her toys in it. I will have to look for one.

comfy cozy said...

Sooo cute! Well done, Andrea! Your fans are happy with all the pics. The "before" and "after" photos of Elsie are priceless, really! So is the last photo of her in front of Marley's present! Was that her little paws hanging down trying to act like a doggie?! And sweet Brynn is delicious with those cheeks of hers and that smile that reminds me so much of Hanna's!

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! Your fans wouldn't mind more posts like this one!

Annie said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES! I love Elsie's pigtails, and I also love Brynn's cheeks :) Though I totally think that both girls look just like you, I must say that I am really seeing Quentin in them too.
Elsie's lottery face is priceless! I really like her expression by the plate of Santa's cookies.
Great recap, buddy!