I'm in a drought...a blogging and tipping drought!
Last night we got a phone call from one of Q's college buddies (yes, a girl!) and she had just been proposed to. I could hear her screaming and crying on the phone as she told Quentin the story, it was so sweet and it was even sweeter to listen to him be genuinely excited for Renee.
It got me thinking about how great of a moment that was in my life and how 100% happy I was. Nothing could have ruined that moment, or day, or week, or month for me. I really don't th
ink about that day or time in our lives very often. I'm all consumed with the everyday 'battles' of being a mom, wife, worker, you name it.So, I guess this could all lead into a tip...
Stop and remember one of those happy, happy days in your life. It's well worth the time, it will make you smile, it even made me teary eyed.
4 comments:
Congrats for Renee-- is she in Bend these days?
Thanks for the tip! I like it :)
I'm sure you remember Renee ;o)
She's living in 'the OC' but her parents are here, I think the wedding will actually be here this summer...Q's trying to sell me as her coordinator. Hey, why not?
I like your tip too! Doug and I were watching a movie the other day and the couple got married and left for their honeymoon. Anytime we see that we just gush because we loved our honeymoon and it might have been close to the last time we were ALONE in 9 years!
BTW this girl would be oh so lucky to have you as her coordinator extradonaire! And hey---you could blog about it!
Fo' sho' take the job! You'd be a fabulous coordinator! Just cross your fingers that you don't get a bridezilla!
Post a Comment