If only I had some VOLUME attached to this picture!
Elsie has taken it upon herself to teach her little sister her first "trick" - being noisy! More like screaming.
Oh, it's a typical scene in our house. First Elise, then Brynn, then they laugh, then they start all over.
It's fun to see them playing together and interacting, but why not the whispering game? Or something else that doesn't make mommy's head hurt almost immediately?
I should probably get it on film, to prove to them when they are older, that the reason why I color my hair is not just because I feel like it, but because I have some gray to cover up.
I love my girls!
3 comments:
OMGSH!!! They are so cute! The screaming is full effect around here too! I have to admit though that I instigate far too often. It is one of the things that Maysyn will mimmick so I try to get her to do it all the time. Doug is like "Uh could we try one of her other tricks?"
Andrea! Where did you get that adorable chair that Elsie is sitting on? Is it a catterpillar? I love it!
Soooo cute! You MUST get this on film! How fun that they are interacting like this, even if it is at high volume! I like the thought of you suggesting the whispering game :) Good luck, Mama!
Great picture!
What adorable girls, Andrea! I have to say, you make having two kiddies sound like fun (mind you, this is coming from the girl who swore right after Hanna was born that there would be ONLY one!). Don't hold me to that statement, but I kinda like the noisy house thing you got goin' on. Oh, and what a cute noisy house, too. I'm loving the leather chair!
Post a Comment