November 19, 2008

WAIT...I DO have a tip!!

So...I'm cleaning my desk off at work and find this magazine page I tore out and tucked neatly away right by my phone...

I'll get to the good stuff - it's a chance to win $250,000 of Financial Freedom!

Through Good Housekeeping magazine you can enter the sweepstakes daily to win $250,000 to go toward your financial situation...who couldn't use a little sweepstakes win right about now?!

UM...HELLO!!!
This is a FABULOUS prize!
Bookmark the link and enter daily...

http://www.nestegg.goodhousekeeping.com/

Your welcome...I love you too (ha ha ha)

(wait...should I have shared? If one of us wins, promise I get a "finders fee"????)

5 comments:

Annie said...

I'm in! Yes, you will be rewarded a finders fee :)

comfy cozy said...

Me too, me too! GREAT tip! I hereby promise to pay Andrea a finder's fee...there, it's in writing now!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Oh, I am so excited for one of us to win big!!
and share the wealth!!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I would just love love love to win a "nest egg"! I have never had one and I have heard they are really nice! Also, if I won I would totally take all of you ladies to the store where you can pick out ANYTHING you want! Any guesses???

Annie said...

Lisa, my guess is The Dollar Store!!! Shopping Spree??