October 23, 2008

Shout Out to The Chicken!

It was a rough morning...a morning that started at 1:00 am with Brynn awake and inconsolable.

A morning leaving me to wish, hope, and pray ~
Wishing I had time to hit Starbucks on the way into work.
Hoping there were no voice mails on my machine when I arrived.
Praying that there were no nasty emails when I opened up my mailbox

CELEBRATING because Allison sent me an email with pictures from some of our super happy times together.

Thank you Allison!
Your timing couldn't have been better!
You're such a great buddy!

So, all these cute little pictures has got me reminiscing while I sit at my desk. I miss the good old days. Not that these days aren't good, but they are different.

I miss the ability to spend the entire day with my 2 best friends doing whatever made us happy. I miss the funny jokes, the spontaneous road trips, shopping trips, and confessionals. I miss sharing crushes, clothes, shoes, a bathroom, even a dorm room, with our triple stacked bunk beds and closets that never could close, well probably because of all of my shoes!

I don't want to sound ungrateful for what I have now, because I wouldn't trade it for the world.

But...there are mornings I would gladly trade for the A-Team Glory Days.

Thanks Allison for the feel good morning.
I am trying to hold back the tears as I type.
I miss you! It's been way, way, way too long!

4 comments:

comfy cozy said...

I'm so happy to see all the pictures! Yes, the days of being foot-loose and fancy-free, with little to worry about, sometimes seems like a distant memory. It's fun when something can take you back there, if only for a moment!

Annie said...

Ahhhh, Buddy!
I miss those days too-- life sure does change!
I have so many fond memories of our Suite P (in the corner) dorm room, stuffed to the ceiling!
I love you, A & A!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Aaaawww Andrea! You girls are so lucky to have each other! The A team sure has had some adventures.

If you could just get Allison on board (c'mon Allison) you guys could have a mini reunion every day!

I do think we all looked younger in those pictures :)! Where did the time go? I think I even had a tan!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Yeah, I hear you Lisa!
I had a tan, looks like my hair had been recently highlighted, might have even had some makeup on.

It too bad how easy it is to take all those great times for granted while you are living them. I guess that is what memories are for!