I have to brag...
I'm not going to be shy or modest about the fact that my little Elsie is 2 and 8 months and FULLY POTTY TRAINED!
We have had a full week of dry...wait for it...NIGHTS!
She's been rockin' the day time potty tasks for about 6 months now, but just recently the pull-ups have been coming off dry in the mornings.
So I sweetened the deal just a bit. If she wore her big girl underoos to bed time and woke up dry all through the weekend, we would go get a surprise after school today.
Guess who is going shopping!? What should we shop for?? Suggestions are welcome.
I'm thrilled, ecstatic, beyond words proud of my little 'piddler on the potty!'
3 comments:
Way to go Elsie! What a big girl! Don't you just love their little booties in the undies! So cute!
Suggestions.....hmmmmm....basket filled with dollar tree delights?!
YEAH! You are awesome-- you'll have to share your secrets of success with me!
Flaunt your awesomeness, girlfriend!
Yay!! Sounds like another "advanced" girl!
Have you introduced Ms. Elsie to the wonderful world of Hello Kitty yet? Just a suggestion...I remember how much I loved it!
Post a Comment