July 28, 2011

Better L8 Than Never

We celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 26th.

I love my hubby.

Here are 8 great reasons why:

* he makes me laugh

* he is a wonderful father

* he creates silly songs to get our girls to do things...like brush their teeth, eat dinner...and the girls actually buy into to these crazy jingles

* he is patient, oh so very patient

* he is very content with the simplest of things

* he loves to be in the sunshine

* he still looks like a hottie in a baseball (okay, now it's softball) uniform

* he asks me every day: "have I told you that I love you today?" and my answer is always: "yes"

I Ruv Roo, Mr. Q
this is an old, old, old picture - but one of my favorites

4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Andrea! Typing one handed while taking care of 2 five month olds :)....so sorry I havnt commented...been reading...love the posts...promise to comment appropriately soon!!! feel loved!!!!

Annie said...

Happy anniversary!! 8 years- wow! Time flies!
I hope that you two got to do something special to celebrate. I've got big love for you and Q- seriously, you two crack me up, and I am always entertained by both of you :). Quite a pair, you Wilsons!

Allison said...

Happy 8 year anniversary! Crazy how time flies. I love you both and am so happy that you all got to go out for your big day! Love you!

The Browns said...

Congrats!!