April 25, 2011

Reunited!

It had been 3.5 years since we were all together.
It had been 10+ years since we were all together...ALONE.

My oh My how much do I love these girls?
Aaaa LOT!!
It's hard to describe what a true friend is. Sure, there's faithful, loyal, honest, caring, funny, etc.
All of these apply, but they only scratch the surface of how I would describe these two.

Plain and simple...I love them both with all of my heart because they are fabulous and on our little get away, they made my heart overfloweth...again and again and again.































Our trip was beyond wonderful.
It was just the right amount of time to relax, reconnect, receive the therapy I so needed and to realize how much I love, miss and appreciate my family.

I came home feeling refreshed with a renewed sense of spirit.
Not something that just any old acquaintance could help me feel.


I think this picture best summarizes our time together.


Let's plan on it again...and make it an annual event!!

Annie...you're now the designated 'jumper' - saaweet!


4 comments:

Allison said...

I love all the pictures that you got! Annie will be the official jumper, and you will be the official photographer. I haven't been able to write a post because I can't find the words to do it justice! I loved my time with you two, and I agree...an annual event is a must!

The Browns said...

I'm so glad you girls had such a great time!! What a wonderful, special, and rare thing your friendship truly is...you are blessed:)

PS
Let's talk RHWO...LOVING IT!!! What about RHWN...Has Alex lost it?! Do you watch Bethenny Ever After?

Annie said...

Great pics!
I especially love the jumper shot! :) Good thing that I did it so many times in order to get the best shot!
I love you, and I wish that we could go back to SD right this minute!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

No excuses...but I didn't see this post! :(

With that out of the way, I LOVE IT!!!! Andrea, you know how much I adore the three of you and the special friendship that you have!!! It looked like such an amazing time!!!!

YOU are all super beautiful and glowy!!

BUT...one detail has been overlooked by our Bend blogger!

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! You have clearly met your WW goals, right??? If not you set them too high because you really really really look fantastic!!! I need some of that mojo right about now!

Thanks for sharing your pics!!!