February 15, 2011

Planning

Saturday is going to be a big day for the little Wilson Girls in our house.

We are celebrating them turning 5 and 3!
Twice!

First order of business...birthday party with friends.
We are having a 'girls only' party at a pottery painting studio.
There will be 10 (I hope...come on people, RSVP please!) girls and they'll be painting cupcakes. The top comes off of the base and so they are like little trinket boxes.
Love them!
We'll decorate cupcakes and then we'll eat some cupcakes.
Yum!

I've got the party favors ready - a felt flower hair clip, chap stick that looks like a little sucker, and a real little sucker, all wrapped in a brown bag with pink ribbon.

My mom offered to make little aprons for each of the girls.
Amazing, I know!
Each little party attendee will get a goody bag, an apron and a cupcake treasure box.
I can't wait to post pictures!

I think it will be fun and I hope the girls enjoy their friends and their time there.

Second order of business...birthday party dinner with the family.
The gang is coming over to our house for dinner on Saturday too (yikes)!

The girls have chosen their menu:
Sausage Rice Casserole
Peas and Peanut Salad
Bread with honey butter
Pink lemonade
Cupcakes for dessert

I've got my work cut out in the next few days - I've even taken Friday off so that I can rock out some last minute party details.

My to-do list is long.
My nerves are a bit fried.

Wish me luck!!

Did I mention my babies will be 5 and 3?!
Okay, again, wish me luck!!

Please.
And, Thanks.

5 comments:

Annie said...

WOW! That sounds like a fantastic double birthday weekend! Those goody bags alone are impressive, but the pottery-painted-cupcakes are going to be so stinkin' cute, and the menu for the family meal is perfect!!!!!
Geesh, I wish we lived closer!
You totally shine at planning parties. I'm sure that everything will be perfect and fun, though probably stressful just because it is a lot prep work. Have fun, and, yes, those babies are growing up much too fast!!!
OH, and please take lots of pics!!

The Browns said...

Those little girl attendees are going to have a BLAST at the party!! You are so creative:)

PS
My nieces are having a double party on Saturday, too! They will be 1 (2/11) and 3 (3/5). When are your girls birthdays?

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OMGOOOOODNESS!!!! It all sounds so wonderful and yummy!!! You are such a good Mommy!!! Yes please take tons of pics and no I can't believe how old they are going to be!!!

Maysyn is joining the 3 year old club tomorrow!!! Wait, it's Brynn's bday today I think!!! If so Happy Birthday to her and miss Elsie too!!!

Molly Andersson said...

Your menu is making my mouth water!! :) I hope all the partying went fantastic and can't wait to hear about the results!! :) happy birthday Wilson Girls!! :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

IT'S TUESDAY! We want to see pictures of the party already! :))))