December 21, 2010

Up and Down

You might have noticed, I didn't say much last week regarding the Wednesday Weigh In.
Simple reason.
I gained weight!!

I managed to gain 1.8 pounds over the course of a week...and I really wasn't being naughty!
I cried in the car on the way home.
How did this happen?
Silly, I know, but still, very real and very sad.

This week I was ready to just bag it and skip the weigh in, but thanks to some good old co-worker peer pressure I went to a weigh in session today.

I lost 1.2 pounds!
Few.
I'm motivated again.
The world is no longer falling apart.

3 comments:

Allison said...

It is still impressive that you are loosing weight when the rest of the world is gaining! Christmas is not an easy time to abstain from all of the goodies that are out there. Congrats!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Seriously! Give yourself a break girl! The Holidays are the hardest time, the fact that you are loosing at all is remarkable! Thanks for the update, I did miss it! :)

Annie said...

Great job! Yes, a little up, a little down- just keep doing your best (oh dear, I nearly launched into a Tony Horton pep-talk!).
I am proud of you, and gains happen- don't let it get you down!