Here's our Christmas photo recap in reverse order
(darn the photo uploader, got me tonight!)
An artsy take on my little one's gold slipper.
The Badley-Wilson family's 'normal' shot.

And, our silly shot. (love Elsie's face!)
Fairies and Princesses...the BEST part of Christmas!

Brynn's Fairy collection - she was (and still is) so happy!

Brynn in front of the girls' big doll house - actually, it's been renamed to the 'Dream Castle'

Christmas morning - before the girlies woke.
Santa's very special cookie tray and veggies for the reindeer and the milk (purple cup) in a cup with a lid and a straw "so he wont spill in the living room" - good thinkin' Brynn!
Elsie and Brynn with Santa's treat.
Elsie and her BFF Mila with Santa at their schools' Christmas Sing-Along.
An artsy take on my little one's gold slipper.
The Badley-Wilson family's 'normal' shot.
And, our silly shot. (love Elsie's face!)
Fairies and Princesses...the BEST part of Christmas!
Brynn's Fairy collection - she was (and still is) so happy!

Brynn in front of the girls' big doll house - actually, it's been renamed to the 'Dream Castle'

Christmas morning - before the girlies woke.
Santa's very special cookie tray and veggies for the reindeer and the milk (purple cup) in a cup with a lid and a straw "so he wont spill in the living room" - good thinkin' Brynn!
Elsie and Brynn with Santa's treat.
Elsie and her BFF Mila with Santa at their schools' Christmas Sing-Along.And, that was Christmas in reverse order.
It was a grand holiday season for our little family - Santa really pulled through and the girls were thrilled with all their treasures (few!)
I was a lucky little girl too, added to my crafty closet are a Cricket and a new sewing machine. Oh I can't even tell you just how fast my creative wheels are spinning!!
Hope you are all recovering well and looking forward to the start of a new year. I sure am!
I always look forward to making resolutions and starting a fresh year.
I was a lucky little girl too, added to my crafty closet are a Cricket and a new sewing machine. Oh I can't even tell you just how fast my creative wheels are spinning!!
Hope you are all recovering well and looking forward to the start of a new year. I sure am!
I always look forward to making resolutions and starting a fresh year.

2 comments:
Oh my! Santa did come through!!! Huge props for all of the photos! I was so excited to get to peek in on your Christmas! The girls are adorable and I can't even imagine how excited they must have been coming out of their rooms in the morning!!! You guys pulled out all the stops! I can't wait to see what your new crafty tools can create!
One to remember for sure!!! :) Merry Christmas!
Oh and Brynn is my kinda girl with the purple precautionary sippy cup!!! LOVE IT!
Love the pictures! Nice work!
What a great xmas morning spread! I'm sure the girls were SO HAPPY!!!! They are adorable!
Santa's cookie tray is impressive :) What a good mama!
Yes, I am looking forward to the new year, and I'm also looking forward to seeing what you can do with a sewing machine!
Post a Comment