December 18, 2010

Rug Deliberation

Rug 1.

Swrils and artsy, black and cream. I'm into it like my morning cup of coffee, but...

Rug 2 has a lot to offer.

Somewhat of a seaside feel, which I really love, but...


Rug 3 woooes me as well.


Natural, and dark, not too committal of a theme for a home, and could blend well, but...



Rug 4 has got me a bit intrigued too.


I'm really digging the big flowers and splash of green


Which one do you like?

4 comments:

Allison said...

Rug 4 for sure!

Annie said...

Rug 4 rocks my world!
But they are all nice, so you can't go wrong :)

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Rug 4 for me too! Although I love 3 too! I don't think you can go wrong.

BTW thanks for your prayers and letting me help make this decision from my hospital bed! :)

Promise to keep the posts coming, I am a desperate girl. Even though things change on a dime around here and I may be absent. I really look forward to checking in with my girls!

Wilson Girlzz said...

I DID IT!
Rug #4 has been ordered!!

Let's just hope it all works out as well as it does in the vision in my pretty littl head.

I do love Overstock.com :o)