November 4, 2010

Wise Beyond His Sweaters

I loved this show when I was little.

I wish I could find it on for my girls to watch.

"You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are."

~Mr. Rogers~


4 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I loved it too!!!! Especially the castle and the kitty that lived there! I am sure you could find it on Amazon. Or tv land?

Annie said...

I loved him too :) I like the quote!

Allison said...

If you love Mr. Rogers, you HAVE to read a book called "I'm Proud of You" by Tim Madigan. It is about a newspaper columnist from Fort Worth (ironically), and his friendship with Mr. Rogers. This book is number 2 on my all time favorite list, second to Tuesdays with Morrie. It is a real tear jerker because we all know how it ends already, but it is awesome!

I too can't find Mr. Rogers-maybe we will just have to buy it. Love you!

comfy cozy said...

Looks like I'm the odd-man-out because, can you believe it? I don't recall watching him regularly. Maybe a small handful of times...

Those sweaters defintely sell him in being wise though and I DO remember that soothing voice of his and the way he'd change by the door! :)