How exciting! Just in time for Christmas shopping!!!
ooh la la! I was on Stella & Dot's website just last night, checking out what is new :) I'm going to your online store right now!
Awesome, Andrea!I actually forgot about Stella & Dot! Although, I don't know how since I remember thinking that there things were all so vintagely sweet.I'll be checking it out again soon. Maybe this morning with my coffee!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How exciting! Just in time for Christmas shopping!!!
ooh la la! I was on Stella & Dot's website just last night, checking out what is new :)
I'm going to your online store right now!
Awesome, Andrea!
I actually forgot about Stella & Dot! Although, I don't know how since I remember thinking that there things were all so vintagely sweet.
I'll be checking it out again soon. Maybe this morning with my coffee!
Post a Comment