October 22, 2010

Weekend Goals

While there are currently only 3 things on my 'Weekend To Do' the tasks are feeling a bit cumbersome:

1. Can apples:
I currently have 35 lbs of fresh apples in the garage.
I'm thinking of applesauce and apple pie filling.
Delish!

2. Clean out My Closets:
Yes, closets, as in the plural version of the word.
Coat closet and clothing closets need to be attacked.
Consignment store, watch out!

3. Clean the Bathrooms:
I hate, despise, loathe (you get the point) cleaning bathrooms.
This weekend, both are deserving of a serious scrub down.
I will even wash the shower curtains!

I will do my goals in the order listed above, for two reasons:
1. the first is way more fun than the last
2. sanitary reasons people!

6 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

I love your list! You are so cute! Okay, you HAVE TO and I mean HAVE TO share your apple canning secrets! Pie filling???? What?! I need to know how!!!

I send you all the motivation in the world for this weekends projects! I don't know if the weather will be the same up there but we are expecting a ton of rain on Sunday. So I plan to have all my "work" done by then so I can curl up with a treat and enjoy the fruits of my labor! I think the canning would be an exception for you though :)! Sounds very rainy day Sunday!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Lisa we are supposed to have rain too on Sunday - a perfect day to stay inside and be domestic ;o)

Annie said...

Nice list!
How in the world did you end up with 35lbs of apples???
Good luck with the closets- don't get lost in there (I tend to get buried).
And I despise cleaning bathrooms too. ICK! But you will be so happy when you can cross it off your list!
Have fun! :)

Wilson Girlzz said...

OK...Oh dear...I just packed in the box of apples and there are PEARS too! What am I going to make with all of these pears?!

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Go straight to Martha with that one! :)

comfy cozy said...

Weekend is over...

I appreciated the order of your list though, specifically for the sanitary reasons!

Your home must have been so darn homey this weekend!