Okay, my disclaimer: I know absolutely NOTHING about hair. I don't blow-dry, I don't use products, and there's only about three things I know how to do with my hair.
Are you still reading to find out my thoughts?
Oh, you're brave...
Soooo, I think they are both really, really cute. The first one appeals to me because I think it's so feminine. Besides, it's not a cut that you see often, so I like the differentness of it. It also seems easier to style than maybe option no. 2.
That being said, option no. 2 has a cute, slightly athletic vibe to it. Is that strange to say? It also would work well I think if you have volume to your hair. Since I have zero volume (unless I want to use product), I'd tend to shy away from it.
But I don't think you could go wrong either way. What does Q think? I always value Danny's opinion because he is always 100% honest...
HA!!! Forgiven!!! I too, think they are both very cute! However, I do have a favorite!!!
Drumroll..........COPY BETH!!!! I love that haircut as much today as I did all those years ago. I cut my hair really really short once (remember when I cam to visit Annie at Westmont?) I kind of regretted it and it took a really long time to grow out. Beth's haircut would be a huge change but not drastic!
HI! I love short hair!!! I really like the pixie cut- super, super cute. However, I also like Beth's cut- it is awesome. So, between the 2, I like Beth's hair best, but you really can't go wrong with either! The shorter one would be more gutsy and unique, and Beth's cut feels a bit safer and easier to grow out... Gosh- tough call!!!! You'll be cute with either one!!
4 comments:
Okay, my disclaimer:
I know absolutely NOTHING about hair. I don't blow-dry, I don't use products, and there's only about three things I know how to do with my hair.
Are you still reading to find out my thoughts?
Oh, you're brave...
Soooo, I think they are both really, really cute. The first one appeals to me because I think it's so feminine. Besides, it's not a cut that you see often, so I like the differentness of it. It also seems easier to style than maybe option no. 2.
That being said, option no. 2 has a cute, slightly athletic vibe to it. Is that strange to say? It also would work well I think if you have volume to your hair. Since I have zero volume (unless I want to use product), I'd tend to shy away from it.
But I don't think you could go wrong either way. What does Q think? I always value Danny's opinion because he is always 100% honest...
You MUST post a pic when the decision is made!
HA!!! Forgiven!!! I too, think they are both very cute! However, I do have a favorite!!!
Drumroll..........COPY BETH!!!! I love that haircut as much today as I did all those years ago. I cut my hair really really short once (remember when I cam to visit Annie at Westmont?) I kind of regretted it and it took a really long time to grow out. Beth's haircut would be a huge change but not drastic!
That's my two cents :)!
I meant to say when I came with Annie to Westmont.
HI!
I love short hair!!!
I really like the pixie cut- super, super cute.
However, I also like Beth's cut- it is awesome.
So, between the 2, I like Beth's hair best, but you really can't go wrong with either!
The shorter one would be more gutsy and unique, and Beth's cut feels a bit safer and easier to grow out...
Gosh- tough call!!!!
You'll be cute with either one!!
Post a Comment