October 1, 2010

A Camping We Will Go

Ahh...Belknap Hot Springs here we come!!

Most likely this will be our last camping get away for the season, and this weekend it is supposed to be beautiful weather!

Horray!


Here's the pool where I plan on taking several soaks this weekend.



A scenic little glimpse of the secret garden where the girls like to run and play.




The loverly McKenzie River.


Be back on Sunday!



6 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

Oh have so much fun Andrea!!! It looks breathtaking!!! Looking forward to many photos!!!!

Annie said...

wow- that looks loverly indeed!!! Have a great time! I wish that I was going too :)

Katie said...

Where is this? It looks like an absolutly fabulous place to go!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Hi Katie!
It's Belknap HotSprings - on the McKenzie River about an hour west of Eugene.

We LOVE it!!

comfy cozy said...

Someday, when we get our little camper, we are going there! Seriously! It looks gorgeous...

Maybe the Wilson fam can join us when we do?!

Wilson Girlzz said...

Sadina! You just gave me the goose-bumps!!
Get your trailer already and get on up here!!