
Tonight I made some pumpkin cupcakes for a little work shindig we are having tomorrow.
These little cupcakes turned out fabulous!
(the picture does not do them justice)
(the picture does not do them justice)
I'm thrilled!!
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
1 18.5 ounce box yellow cake mix (plus the ingredients called for on the box)
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
1 18.5 ounce box yellow cake mix (plus the ingredients called for on the box)
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
2 8 ounce blocks cream cheese, at room temp
2 cups confectioners' sugar
candy corn
Heat oven to 350. Line muffin tins with paper liners. Prepare the cake mix as directed but with the following change: add the pumpkin pie spice and substitute the can of pumpkin puree for the water called for in the package directions.
Heat oven to 350. Line muffin tins with paper liners. Prepare the cake mix as directed but with the following change: add the pumpkin pie spice and substitute the can of pumpkin puree for the water called for in the package directions.
Divide the batter among the muffin tin (I ended up with 18 cupcakes) and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Spread on the cupcakes and tip each with a piece of candy corn.
They smell fabulous while baking thus making it easy to enjoy...many cupcakes!
They smell fabulous while baking thus making it easy to enjoy...many cupcakes!
4 comments:
YUMMY!!!!
I'd like to eat one!
I'll be making these very soon :)
I'll bet that your co-workers think that you are awesome- I sure do!
If I worked in your office, I'd try to plan potlucks as often as possible just so I can see and consume what you bring to share!
Ooooooo these do look DELISH!!!! Yellow cake mix and pumpkin puree??? YUM!!!! They look amazing and I frankly, WANT ONE!!!!! I guess I will have to make these myself! Thanks for sharing! You better reserve one for yourself because these are going to be mobbed woman!
Mmmm!!
I love pumpkin anything so I am pretty sure these would have a shelf-life of, oh, a whole day, around here!
Have fun with your shindig!
Oh how I wish I had your mad skills in the kitchen! You have combined 2 of my favorite things-candy corns & cream cheese frosting. I am sure that everyone devoured them! Love you.
Post a Comment