October 15, 2010

Before & After

At the request of my many readers...

Before:



After:



I apologize for the in-the-car photo session.

Our home computer is dunzo and officially kicked the bucket, so I had to take pictures of myself with my phone and then email them to my work...sheesh!

3 comments:

Tanner Blake's Blog for school. said...

OMGSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
AFTER! AFTER! AFTER!!!!!

You have no idea how excited I was to see this! Seriously, girl get out of that funk, you are smokin'!

Annie said...

I LOVE IT.
Love, love, love!
It is so cute, and you look fantastic! It really fits your face and makes your eyes pop! I know that it sounds like I am gushing, but that is because I AM gushing! What reactions are you getting?
Really, I love it.
It couldn't be any cuter!! :)

Allison said...

OK. Remember when we were in GV and you got the awesome Gwyneth Paltrow haircut and it looked AMAZING?!? This is that moment again but 10 years later!!! I have always loved you with short hair. You have the right bone structure and your eyes glow in the dark!

I will have to live vicariously through you and your short hair-I will never be able to pull it off. Rock on sista!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!