Today we were blessed with some very exciting news.
Q was offered a job today; a job within our local school district, working with high school age autistic and ADHD children.
We are thrilled, a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders.
There is a whole new sense of ease and relief with Q tonight and I am so genuinely happy for him.
After all the drama and let down of some other interviews that we had high hopes of coming together, this one was sort of a shot in the dark. It was a last minute decision to apply and on the way to the interview, Q said he didn't feel nervous at all, he was calm and at peace.
God does know what is best for us, and His timing comes through when you least expect it.
We've experienced it time and time again.
Thank you Jesus for our answered prayer!
4 comments:
Hip-Hip-Hooray! I have had a smile on my face since you told me. I am just thrilled that it all came together. I love you!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
I can only imagine the sense of the weight being lifted- what a blessing indeed! Q will be so great at this job. He is so patient and easy-going, and the students will love him.
Great news Andrea!
WOW!!! YAY and HOORAY!!! Oh I am so so happy for your family Andrea!!! What a fabulous job too! My niece has autism and is the sweetest most adorable little girl you have ever met! All of her tutors and teachers are always so wonderful too. I am sure your hubby will love working with the kids and the other teachers!
God is good!
So awesome!!!!
God's timing really is perfect. And I imagine the fullfillment and reward Q will receive will far outweigh what some of those other jobs may have offered. Way to go, Q!!
I like the part about him feeling a sense of calmness before the interview- always a good sign that whatever is happening is in accord with God's plan.
Now you all can sit back, relax, and welcome the holiday season upon us!
Big hugs to you!
Post a Comment