It's soooo hot, and we don't have AC...neither does my office at work.
Our fridge is in dire need of a restock.
I seriously need to invest some time in doing some sit-ups, but for some reason, I have zero motivation.
I need a hair cut, and will have to wait until the 27th before I can get in.
Our bathrooms could really use a good scrub down, and for some reason, I guess I'm the only person in this house who knows what soap to use.
Dropping my babies off at 'school' is hard...it's hard every single morning.
And, for all these reasons, my blog has been deprived and I feel like this:

4 comments:
Oh Squidy!!!
Aundrea (can you say it in Squidward's voice?), feel better! Did you have fun camping? And now you are back, sick, with an empty fridge, and you need a haircut??? You need ME! I would totally sympathize with you, and I'd help you clean your bathrooms!!
Love you!
Ick! Nothing like being sick to seriously put a damper on productivity! And it's kinda ironic because when you're not feeling well is when you most need your environment to feel somewhat orderly!
I hope you feel better soooon!
Gosh, no fun! You are funny though :) and that counts for something! :)
That picture is hilarious. If only we could walk around with his picture taped to our faces when we felt that way-then people would know to try smile and do nothing to upset us.
Post a Comment